We welcome you to the most fun on Bermuda's glorious waters! Introducing the famous s/v Sally Bum Bum with the one and only Singing Skipper, Capt. Leon Raynor! We cater to all events, whether you prefer a simple family outing with the kids or a "what happens here stays here" party cruise! Sail, snorkel, swim, sightsee or just enjoy the music and entertainment featuring the “Singing Skipper”. Sunset dinner parties for two, ten, twenty, or forty people. We give the Best Deal in Water entertainment!!!
Captain Leon Raynor has the most exciting boat extravaganza in Bermuda. As a sailor and musician, he has been a charter boat operator for many years.The "Singing Skipper" is a fine gentleman, a good sailor and the most exciting entertainer in Bermuda.
As you sail along the blanket of blue, Captain Leon will entertain and enlighten you with facts and myths which make Bermuda and its people what it is today. You can take it all in whilst lounging on the lovely catamaran with its spacious sun deck. This beautiful vessel can accommodate up to forty people so there’s no need to worry about being in cramped quarters!!
If lounging and sun bathing is not your thing, you can alternatively still enjoy the panoramic view of Bermuda’s treasures under the protective canopy. The Cat has “sugar scoops” to the snorkeling sea gardens and a few toys for the young and the not so young.
We look forward to you coming and experiencing Sally Bum Bum on your next vacation to beautiful Bermuda!
There’s always room just for you!!!top
Thanks Capt. Leon and crew made us feel very special. We will come back to Bermuda next year with friends. Some of that time will be spent with you and your Sally Bum Bum crew.
Mr. and Mrs. Mallod
Hey Capt. Leon, the charter on your catamaran was the highlight of our trip.
Jim and Corley
I have traveled to many places. Bermuda is the best and the sailing charter on s/v Sally Bum Bum will always be remembered. We will return in 2008.
We sailed with the Singing Skipper and we cannot wait to return to your Island. We already reserved our charter date and time for next year.
Tim and Trina
Many, many thanks to you once again for everyone's favorite Bermuda memory. It's quite a challenge to please 18 people, and you succeeded! We all agreed that it'd be worth it to fly to Bermuda just to go on the Sally Bum Bum and nothing else! I'd like to thank you for suggesting that we all say something to my parents...as I told you, we're not the most effusive people people and it was so wonderful to say and hear the tributes to such amazing people.
As I mentioned, I'd like to get a recording of all your songs...the Sally Bum Bum song is still in our heads! The next day, I kept hearing my nieces and nephews singing it!
Many thanks once again to you and Leon (who was so nice and funny as well). You honestly made our trip!
- 3 hours, 1 – 4 passengers = $500
- 3 hours, 5 – 12 passengers = $550
- Each additional person = $30
- Each additional hour = $150
Join-In Charter ($40 per person) includes the following:
- water activities (canoeing/kayaking, snorkeling/swimming)
- sightseeing of various points of interest)
- Food (menu provided upon request); lunch ($30 per person), dinner ($55 per person)
- Cash bar ($4 per person)
- Entertainment – Bermuda Calypson Show, featuring the Singing Skipper
Sunset Sail and Show Package, featuring the Singing Skipper (2 hours, $30 per person)
- s/v Sally Bum Bum's Capt. Leon Raynor appears in character, performing rich and lively island songs into the sunset. Guest participation is encouraged! There are a variety of percussion instruments provided for the guests to play along with to music! This package also includes a complimentary Rum Swizzle Party!
- Credit card is required to confirm reservations
- Group charters cancelled two weeks or more prior to scheduled charter date will be subject to full refund.
- Cancellation less than two weeks prior to scheduled charter date are subject to 50% refund only.
- Cancellation less than 24 hours before scheduled charter date will not be subject to any refund.
- Cancellations due to inclement weather or unforseen problems may be rescheduled or subject to full refund.